Chryzodus is a cross-platform graphical program made using the Allegro library.
Chryzodus is free software and cross-platform source code is available. Binaries are available for Windows and MacOS X, and the source code can be
compiled for GNU-Linux or any other platform supporting Allegro.
Chryzodus currently features :
- Rendering of simple multiplication chryzodes only
- Basic Graphic User Interface using Allegro GUI functions
- Several graphics modes available : 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768, in windowed and fullscreen mode
- 8-bit, Hicolor (15 and 16-bit) and Truecolor (24 and 32-bit) support
- Customizable colors
- Saving bitmaps of chryzodes rendered by the program